“My brothers and sisters get very excited when I make these! They are crunchy and taste even better than the junky store-bought ones!” ~Sarah
- 2 cups whole wheat bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup safflower or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder<
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lay bread cubes in single layer on greased cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine all spices
- Drizzle bread cubes with oil and sprinkle seasoning mixture over top
- Bake at 415 F for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy
Serve immediately on top of green salad.