How was everyone’s week? To sum it up in one word for me: Long. All I have to say is Thank Goodness for the weekend.
I have been having an amazing time the past week learning how to use my new DSLR camera that you may have read about in this post…..For anyone who’s considering buying their first DSLR camera, I would definitely recommend the Nikon D3100—it’s really easy to learn how to use and produces amazing photos!
I am beyond excited because I LOVE using Red Star Yeast in all my yeast breads and rolls!
I found some pretty amazing things on a ton of different blogs this week…
And loaded nachos….
To how to make a cupcake bouquet…
And some pretty useful tips on artificial lighting for photography…
All the links are below!
Have a great weekend. Go do something fun!
Food & Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Soft Pretzels—> From Half Baked Harvest
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies—> From Natural Sweet Recipes
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries—> From Diethood
- Spiced Hazelnut Linzer Cookies—> From Chocolate Moosey
- Skinny Pomegranate Pear Muffins—> From Baking A Moment
- Homemade Fortune Cookies—> From Fifteen Spatulas
- Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins—> From Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Fresh Cranberry Lemon Scones—> From The Kitchen Paper
- Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Truffles—> From Chocolate and Carrots
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies—> From Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Strawberry Coconut Oat Smoothies—> From Cooking Classy
- Red Velvet Chocolate Swirl Brownie Bars—> From Averie Cooks
- Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies—> From This Gal Cooks
- Loaded Nachos—> From Damn Delicious
- Deli-Style Rye Bread— From Smells Like Home
- Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette—> From Savory Simple
- Queso Cheese Sauce—> From A Spicy Perspective
- Rosemary Mustard Skillet Chicken—> From Tastes Lovely
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough—> From Baked By Rachel
- Greek Chopped Salad—> From Creme de la Crumb
- Mini Italian Meatball Soup—> From The Pretty Bee
- Parmesan Cream Sauce—> From Simply Gloria
- Skinny Cobb Salad—> From Food, Faith, And Fitness
- BBQ Chicken Ranch Pizza—> From Brunch Time Baker
- Bean Burrito Dip—> From Never Enough Thyme
- Get A Super Clean Dishwasher With Vinegar—> From Mom 4 Real
- DIY Chocolate Garnishes—> From Celebrations At Home
- Store-Bought Kitchen Staples You Can Easily Make Yourself—> From One Good Thing
- The Fastest Way To Peel Garlic—> From Holiday Sparkle
- Can You Really Make Money Blogging? —> From Creative Savings
- Food Photography Props On A Budget—> From Eyes Bigger Than My Stomach
- How To Add Social Media Buttons To WordPress—> From Stumbling Upon Happiness
- 15 Ways To Unlock The Magic Of Pinterest Secret Boards—> From Bitz & Giggles
- Artificial Lighting Tips For Food Photography—> From Pinch Of Yum
- How To Create Chalkboard Printables Using PicMonkey—> From We Lived Happily Ever
What do you guys think of my new Friday Finds feature? Should I make it a weekly thing?