TGIF! I have some exciting news to share with you today!!
I wanted to wait a little while before sharing this, just because I wanted to make sure it was really going to go through, but I got the confirmation email and everything has been sealed.
I am getting a recipe published in one of my favorite cooking magazines, Taste of Home!!
All of you TOH subscribers expect to see my Fresh Strawberry Shortcakes (I re-named it Whole-Wheat Strawberry Shortcakes) in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.
I am unbelievably excited for this opportunity, since Taste of Home has been my cooking magazine idol since I was a little kid. I can remember paging through old TOH magazines when I was 8! I still have all their older magazine issues today sitting on my (very full) cookbook shelf.
Let’s move onto today’s Friday Finds, shall we?
P.S. Yes, I know today is V-Day, but I’m going to be completely honest with you and tell you that I don’t like Valentine’s Day and my family and I have never celebrated it because of our religion.
But that doesn’t mean I don’t love each and every one of my readers! Have a wonderful weekend!
Food & Recipes:
- Baked Banana Bread Donuts With Browned Butter Glaze —> From What’s Cooking With Ruthie
- Red Velvet Truffle Brownies —> From Lemon Sugar
- Apple and Pear Chocolate Hand Pies —> From Foodie Crush
- Greek Yogurt & Olive Oil Orange Poppy Seed Pound Cake —> From Baker By Nature
- S’mores Whoopie Pies —> From Carmel Moments
- Homemade Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs —> From Handle The Heat
- Skinny Blueberry Crumble Bars —> From Yummy Healthy Easy
- The Best Cinnamon Raisin Bagels —> From Savory Simple
- Flourless Double Chocolate Muffins —> From Running With Spoons
- Peanut Butter Twix Cookies —> From Confessions Of A Cookbook Queen
- Chocolate Raspberry Macarons —> From Diethood
- Vanilla Custard Sauce —> From A Family Feast
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting —> From Roxana’s Home Baking
- Coconut Lime Pound Cake —> From Creme de la Crumb
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Chocolate Bars —> From My Whole Food Life
- Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks —> From Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Fresh Homemade Salsa —> From Kim’s Healthy Eats
- Buffalo Chicken Ranch Burgers —> From Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts With Maple Orange Glaze —> From Pinch Of Yum
- Stovetop Butternut Macaroni and Cheese —> From Lauren’s Latest
- The Easiest Way To Cut Even Cake Layers —> From Baker’s Royale
- How To Efficiently Store Cupcake Liners —> From Table For Two
- How To Make Dried Fruit In Your Oven —> From Spark People
- Free Printable: Vintage Baking Conversions Chart —> From The Cake Blog
- Top 10 Easiest Kitchen Tricks —> From Wanna Be A Country Cleaver
- Guide To Egg Substitutes —> From Fork & Beans
- 25 Vintage Baking Tips —> From Tipnut
- Knives and Basic Cuts Tips —> From Chasing Delicious