Jam-packed with veggies, eggs, and cheese; these fun breakfast wraps whip up in minutes and are perfect for an on-the-go breakfast!
This me knocking my breakfast up a notch. Simply because my breakfasts usually tend to fall somewhere between boring and boring-est.
Crazy right? A food blogger who’s stuck in a breakfast rut. Pretty much for the past 3 months my breakfast every single morning has been oatmeal.
Now don’t get me wrong. I LOVE my morning oatmeal, but after 3 months straight of it, I’m ready to explore other breakfast possibilities.
Enter breakfast wraps.
Now that they’ve entered my life, they are NEVER going to leave it. I’ve been craving more wraps ever since I made these amazing ones a few weeks ago. I’ve got a few more still a’comin!
So raise your hand if you’ve ever had a breakfast wrap. I have, and I gotta say that the first time I tried them I wasn’t really feeling it, since my early breakfast wraps usually had just eggs and cheese inside.
BO-RING city. And if you recall above, we are bumping breakfast up a notch on the fun level. Load ’em up, peeps.
Sooo….let’s stuff some veggies inside with the eggs, slice up an avocado or 20, pile on the cheese….
Wrap ‘er up aaaaand…
‘Voila. Fun-ified breakfast wrap. Um, yum.
These wraps are so easy it’s almost embarrassing. They practically don’t even require a recipe. It’s really just a boatload of summer veggies, scrambled eggs, and cheese all wrapped up in flour tortilla.
BAM. Super-filling, super-healthy and SUPER-tasty breakfast is ready in less than 20. Perfect for a weekday OR a weekend!
If you don’t particularly enjoy any of the veggies I used in this recipe, feel free to sub in your favs! Breakfast wraps are SO adaptable and you can totally make ’em your own.
Friendly tip: Don’t leave out the avocado out of these wraps. It’s the BOMB. Life’s always better with a little avocado.
I’ve been eating the heck outta these breakfast wraps the past few mornings. Seriously, my oatmeal can take a backseat for awhile.
Consider your breakfast fun-ified, if you will. You’re welcome and ENJOY.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 large eggs
- 2 large sweet peppers, thinly sliced into strips
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Grease a medium saucepan with oil, then add eggs, whisking until combined. Stir over medium heat until eggs are cooked. Remove from heat and stir in peppers, tomato, onion, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Divide egg filling between tortillas and top each with sliced avocado and cheese. Roll up tortillas and serve.
You’ll love these similar breakfast recipes!