Made in one pan in only 10 minutes and loaded with Parmesan and sweet cherry tomatoes, these zucchini “noodles” are a simple and healthy vegetarian meal you’ll want to make again and again!
Friends, I am seriously LATE to this whole make-legit-noodles-from-
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized using a spiralizer.
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmery. Add zucchini noodles, cherry tomatoes, and garlic to skillet. Stir noodles and tomatoes around occasionally until veggies just begin to soften, about 5 minutes (do not overcook otherwise the noodles will turn mushy)
- Remove from heat and season noodles with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over top. Enjoy immediately!