Skip that coffee shop run! It’ll only take you five minutes and four ingredients to whip up this agave mocha coffee syrup that makes any cup of coffee taste like a cafe-style mocha!
I brought coffee for everyone! Happy Fri-YAAAAY.
Okay, actually to be completely honest I didn’t bring the actual coffee with me. I only brought the coffee syrup that’s probably going to complete your life.
Not just your coffee life. (we all have those don’t we??) Your entire LIFE!
I present…the life-changing, joy-inducing Agave Mocha Coffee Syrup. The liquid gold that single-handely transforms your boring brew into a coffee shop-style mocha.
For more on this exciting story, please visit www.makethisnowdon’twaitasecondlonger.com.
Okay, putting all goofing aside momentarily, FRIENDS! I’ve never steered you wrong so far in the glorious coffee department so please believe me when I more or less scream to anyone that will listen that this coffee syrup is the real deal!
WOOT. I am totally feeling like a domestic, housewife-y ROCKSTAR over here with my homemade coffee syrup. (minus the actual housewife part of course)
- 4 ingredients.
- 5 minutes.
- 10x healthier and much less calorie-filled than store-bought coffee syrup.
- Saves you the $$ since you’re skipping the Starbuck’s drive-thru!
The cons? I racked my brain for awhile and couldn’t come up with a single thing wrong with liquid gold such as this..
P.S.—Jars of this coffee syrup make the BEST gift ever if you can bear to part with a single drop. 😉
Now shall we go over the simple steps to making your coffee Friday-worthy?
The pour #2…
The drizzle/waterfall #3…
The first sippity-sips…transforming into gulpity-GULPS!
Repeat steps 1-4 until you’re all caffeined up.
Are you ready to bump those ho-hum cups of coffee up a notch? Let’s do this. 🙂
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup strong-brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Hot brewed coffee and half-and-half cream for serving
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring chocolate, agave, and coffee to a low boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until syrup has reduced and thickened slightly. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla.
- Once cooled, transfer syrup to a jar and store in refrigerator until ready to use. OR use immediately in hot coffee with cream!
There’s lots more coffee love where that came from! ♥