This tangy, luscious no bake cheesecake tart will be a HUGE hit on any dessert table this summer! Cheesecake lovers won’t BELIEVE that it’s dairy-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, and paleo!
Now that we got our summer baking out of the way yesterday…it’s full steam ahead to the land of NO-BAKE!
And imma go live there now, guys. It ain’t winter anymore in my neck of the woods.
So how ’bout that no bake cheesecake, then? Yep, sounds good and sounds like a Tuesday plan for CHAMPS.
Champs = anyone eating cheesecake with me on a Tuesday. It’s just as glorious as it sounds and not at all wrong in any way.
Because ooooohhh man do I have news for you about THIS no bake cheesecake in particular…
…it is the official and much-anticipated return of the no-bake, dairy-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, AND paleo faux cashew cheesecake. (!!!) See part 1 of this life-changing saga here if you want the nitty-gritty on how the heck this is possible and a total eye candy chocolate swirl to boot.
OR. Just trust that I know what I’m talking about and join me as we hang out in key lime paradise for awhile. We could be gone awhile so you might want to pack a light travel bag.
Or heavy. Just in case we decide not to come back from said key lime cheesecake paradise.
I served this no bake cheesecake at our Memorial Day cookout last week and it was an instant hit with my peeps.
My mom has declared it her favorite thing ever and then decreed that our freezer must always have this cheesecake in it.
There’s really nothing NOT to completely fall head-over-heels for. This no bake cheesecake tart is cold, creamy, perfectly lime-y yet sweet at the same time. It’s delightfully cold so it slices SUPER-clean and pretty cuts. And as you can probably imagine, it’s unbelievably refreshing on a muggy June day like today in particular.
I’m neither confirming nor denying that over half of this cheesecake got destroyed in a malicious feeding frenzy incident immediately following it’s creation by people that shall remain unnamed.
These things happen. They just do.
- 1-1/2 cups Medjool dates (about 14 dates)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 cups cashews, soaked in hot water for 1 hour
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for serving
- Make the crust: Place crust ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture breaks down. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in tart pan. Chill in freezer.
- While crust chills, make the filling: Place soaked cashews, lime juice, zest, agave, milk, salt, and vanilla in a blender. Blend on high speed until completely smooth. Pour filling into crust and place in freezer to chill 4 hours or until filling is solid. Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, top cheesecake with whipped cream, slice into wedges and enjoy!
You’ve GOT to try these No-Bake Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Bites next!!