Sweet roasted peaches and strawberries layered with creamy vanilla yogurt and crunchy granola makes the ultimately easy and impressive breakfast granola parfait!
Ohhhhh, peach season is SO on, you guys!
Kinda like how these peach granola parfaits are as of right now on your weekend lazy brunchin’ menu. Because I said so.
Don’t think of me as bossy. Just think of me as knowing what’s best for you. <— <— I’ll never lead you astray as long as we’re riding the same peach train. 🍑🍑🍑
Sidenote: Was this not the longest week in the history of FOREVER? I mean, technically it should have been shorter since Monday was a holiday, but this week still felt like Friday was a million years away.
So we celebrate Friday’s long-awaited return with the prettiest and SUMMERIEST of granola parfaits. Seriously, the summeriest. Is that a word?
We need to sit down and chat about those pretty peaches all up in your face. With a side of strawberries of course. Guys, fresh summer fruit may be amazing just consuming it raw, but there’s a little fruit game-changer known as ROASTING. And trust me, it does it’s job RIGHT here.
I toss sliced peaches and strawberries in a little coconut sugar, spread ’em in my sheet pan and let my oven take care of business for me.
A short while later…we’ve got bursting strawberries and tender, caramel-y peaches. And your house smells more or less like a Bed Bath and Beyond.
But, wait! Give it your best shot not to eat all that glorious roasty fruit straight from the baking sheet, because yogurt and granola are still on their way to the parfait party!
And a wild party does indeed ensue when all three components layer one after another after another in a pretty parfait glass. Oh, sweet suuuuuuuuummer!
Layer ‘er UP!
And then eat ‘er up like you just don’t have a Friday care in the world.
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3 cups granola (try this recipe!)
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, strawberries, and sugar until evenly coated. Spread in the bottom of a greased baking sheet. Roast fruit at 400F 10-15 minutes or until softened and lightly caramelized. Cool fruit slightly.
- Assemble the parfaits: Layer granola, vanilla yogurt, and roasted fruit in a parfait glass. Serve immediately after assembling. Enjoy!
Need more reasons to looooove granola? You probably need to try these Banana Cream Pie Granola Parfaits!