For the ultimately EASY week morning breakfast, these raspberry-packed dark chocolate smoothie bowls are a must-try! So healthy and filling, it’ll keep you full for hours!
Today marks an important Friday, friends. It is the day that smoothie bowls officially became MY THING.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- Shredded coconut, fresh raspberries, and additional dark chocolate for topping
- In a high-speed blender, combine banana, raspberries, yogurt, agave, protein powder, dark chocolate, and milk. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Pour smoothie into bowls and top bowls with shredded coconut, fresh raspberries, and additional dark chocolate. Enjoy!
Need more easy-peasy breakfast ideas? These overnight oats = yes!!