These ultra-chewy white chocolate gingersnaps are so incredible, you’d never guess that they’re completely flourless and gluten-free! A soon-to-be cookie jar staple.
Cookie season is officially a go, guys. And by go, I mean GO straight to the kitchen right now and get your cookie baking on.
I would follow my own rule buuuuuuut…I’d actually rather eat cookies then bake them.
Cookies that could magically just make themselves would actually be the most awesome thing ever, guys. I’m pleased to announce that today’s cookies are ALMOST that easy. Almost.
And to be honest, they’re totally worth a teeny-tiny bit of elbow grease. As all cookies actually are.
I have SO much to tell you about these gingersnaps today, guys. For one thing they’re flourless + gluten-free + refined sugar-free + dairy-free. I realize that’s like four things and yep, this is in fact real life.
We’ve got creamy almond butter subbing in for the flour and oh my gosh, it makes these cookies SO unbelievably soft and chewy, I can’t even stand it. I may not put flour in my cookies ever ever again, tbh.
Of course…I can’t leave well enough alone and where there’s anything gingersnap…there should most definitely be white chocolate. And ridiculously-thick drizzles too, please and thanks.
Like that. Only times 10.
I made these cookies specifically with my mom in mind who’s on a grain-free diet, and she deemed them complete insanity and said I was never allowed to make them again.
Pretty sure that’s cookie code for make them every dang day.
Which I plan to do, make no mistake about it. Haven’t quite decided if sharing is an option yet…
Who shares cookies this amazing? Nobody who has proper respect for cookie greatness, that’s for sure.
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat almond butter, sugar, molasses, egg, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in spices, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Scoop cookies into 1-in balls and place 1-2 in apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake cookies at 350F 9-10 minutes or until light golden brown (cookies will still be slightly soft in the middle) Cool cookies on pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- In a double-boiler over medium-high heat, melt white chocolate and half-and-half together until smooth. Drizzle over gingersnaps and let stand 10 minutes to set. Enjoy!
These sugar cookies are MUST-try next, guys!! —>