‘Kickin chile-rubbed chicken and peppers bake up on one sheet pan to make these ULTIMATELY easy and flavorful chicken sweet peppers tacos! Load ’em up with all your favorite taco toppings.
Those Mondays tho that start with a pile of tacos. << can I just say that we make veeeeeeery good decisions around here sometimes?
It’s all just coincidence btw that the happiest food on earth just so happens to make an appearance on the unhappiest day of the week.
I gotchu covered obviously. Just call me your taco whisperer.
^^^ what I legit want my new title to be, guys. Forreal.
Alright guys, take a gander at the tacos you’re getting acquainted with today whether you like it or not. They’re very loaded down with the goods as you can see.
Which is clearly how we like our tacos around here. The right way.
Here’s how today’s business goes down: I know I say this all the time but I really really mean it this time…the EASE. Honestly, don’t blink because that’s how fast you’ll be ready to chow down on these chicken sweet peppers tacos.
The chile-rubbed chicken/sweet peppers mix bakes up on ONE sheet pan and while that bakes, it’ll give you just enough time to gather up your array of toppings.
Which btw, you HAVE to go heavy on. Cheese, green onions, sour cream, you know the taco drill. There’s no such thing as a too-loaded taco.
But you know I’m obviously gonna push that boundary. Like any dedicated taco whisperer would.
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 medium sweet peppers, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red chile powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Warmed tortillas for serving
- Sour cream, sliced green onions, and cheddar cheese for topping
- In a large bowl, toss chicken, peppers, onion, and garlic with oil, and spices. Let chicken rest 30 minutes.
- Lay chicken in a single layer on a greased sheet pan and sprinkle with salt. Bake chicken at 375F 20-25 minutes or until veggies are tender and chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve chicken in warmed tortillas and top with sour cream, green onions, and cheese. Enjoy!