Piled with fresh strawberries and bananas, vanilla yogurt, and an oatmeal cookie crumble, these yogurt parfaits are the EASIEST summer breakfast to throw together!
Hey. So I’m obsessed with these parfaits. It’s like breakfast and dessert met and had a baby that just so happens to be a parfait.
Obviously it’s breakfast because it’s a parfait, but there’s sneaky dessert stuff I sneakily invited to the parfait party.
Such as…(big one) there’s no actual granola in this parfait. Only an oatmeal cookie crumble topping that yep, tastes like a crumbled-up cookie and that was absolutely my goal.
Set your goals high and pile your oatmeal cookie yogurt parfaits higher, guys. Always. ♥
First off, discussing the basic parts of these parfaits…that would be the yogurt and the strawberries/bananas. Simply grab your vanilla yogurt, chop up a few bananas and a handful of strawberries and you’ve got 2/3 of these yogurt parfaits done!
The next part seriously doesn’t take any time at all to pull off and thank goodness because it’s the best part.
One bowl + 6 ingredients = oatmeal cookie crumble. Please restrain yourself from picking it straight off the pan.
Because trust me, the temptation is definitely alive and there.
Pile it all in your prettiest parfait glass and it’s probably high time to dig in with both hands.
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Make the crumble: In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, sugar, pecans, and coconut oil until crumbly. Spread mixture on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake at 400F 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown. Break apart into clusters and cool completely.
- Assemble the parfaits: In tall glasses, layer yogurt, cookie clusters, strawberries, and bananas. Repeat layers a total of 3 times. Serve immediately and enjoy!