Browned butter, gooey white chocolate, and plenty of cinnamon sugar on top make these snickerdoodle blondies ULTIMATELY chewy and you will be instantly obsessed!
I’m making a formal announcement/regulation that all
Mondays all the days must consist of snickerdoodle blondies. I think it would honestly be the most beneficial for us all.
Psssssst…my courses of actions usually involve benefits and those benefits will almost always include food. #slamdunk
Please join me in welcoming the single cure to conquering a Monday. >>> it comes all wrapped up in one pretty sweet deal of a blondie package
Also, the term “one” could be more accurately described as like 45098. Because that’s about how many of these blondies you are going to want in your life.
These snickerdoodle blondies are RIDICULOUSLY easy to pull off, guys! They come together just like your basic cookie dough of butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, etc.
Tip #1: Don’t forget to brown your butter! It’s what adds all the flavor to these blondies.
Tip #3: White chocolate is something you don’t measure. You get me.
Tip #2: More cinnamon sugar on top is always encouraged. Yessss.
Final tip: devour, don’t share these. <<< it’s the greedy but best course of action.
Secondly, if you do decide to share…send your shares to me??
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and browned until a light golden brown
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x13 baking pan with tin foil and lightly grease. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Gently fold in flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt until a smooth dough forms. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar. Bake blondies at 350F 20-25 minutes or until top is firm when touched. Cool blondies in pan 10 minutes, then use the foil to remove from pan to a wire cooling rack. Cool blondies completely on cooling rack then slice into squares. Enjoy!