This beautiful quinoa salad is packed full of juicy chicken, soft sun-dried tomatoes, tons of avocado, and a flavorful balsamic dressing for the healthiest + prettiest salad you could ever dream of!
Quinoa salad is my current obsession right now, you guys. I literally wish I could eat it for every meal of every dang day. Specifically that beauty you see up there. ^^^
Oh, wait…I kinda have been and the regrets range around zero.🤗🤗🤗
There’s no blame held against me for that is there? Say it with me: quinoa salad. With chicken, avocado, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, balsamic dressing, and basically everything you could ever ask of a salad.
I’m basically gonna go live in the middle of that salad bowl for the rest of all time, kbye.
You’re never gonna believe that a salad this gorgeous, loaded, and healthy is as easy as it is to throw together, guys. It’s scary and wonderful.
Leftover cooked chicken speeds along the process even more so, so it’s basically just dump ‘errthing in a bowl, whisk up a quick balsamic glaze (which by the way is the GAME-CHANGER in flavors) and call it done.
Oh also, after a downpour of balsamic dressing, please do an even heavier downpour of Parmesan cheese on our salad wonder and witness perfection in the making.
Or perfection in the eating? Yes, because that’s definitely what you should be doing by this point. 😍😍
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cold
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the salad: In a large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, and agave syrup. Gradually whisk in olive oil until dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, toss salad with dressing and serve immediately. Enjoy!