Completely no-bake and thrown together in MINUTES this pretty cranberry orange cheesecake pie is the easiest festive dessert to whip up this holiday season!
I swear someone told me that cranberry orange cheesecake pie on a Monday was necessary. It is DECEMBER now, guys! The season of 24/7 desserts is upon us and obviously we must partake.
Just try to stop me from eating a slice of this goodness for breakfast this morning. 😁😁
Pie dreams are so real today, friends. This orange cheesecake pie is like something outta your wildest pie fantasy. Isn’t it sosososososososososo freaking FESTIVE?? 😍😍
And very gorgeous. And really, can I just have cranberry compote smothering all my things from now on? Kthanks.
First and foremost, let’s talk about all the components in the most insane pie you will ever eat this holiday season >>
- The CRUST! All good things start with a good crust and I use MI-DEL Graham Style Pie Crusts to get my crust fix. These crusts are INSANELY amazing, you guys! They require zero baking and they are 30 grams thicker than other graham crusts which means way more flavor. They are also gluten-free/allergy friendly! <<< the best, no lies.
- Orange cheesecake filling. Don’t blink because that’s how FAST this filling comes together. It’s creamy, silky, rich, and the orange flavors are SPOT ON.
- Cranberry compote. The crowning glory to our pie game today and boy does it ever bring everything together. It’s sweet, slightly tangy and melds perfectly with the rich orange cheesecake flavors.
Cut my slice XXL, will ya please? Maybe just cut the pie in half and I will be all set.
This cheesecake pie is FOR REAL going to be your last-minute holiday dessert savior this month, you guys. Bring it anywhere and everywhere and be prepared to be known as the Holiday Dessert BOSS.
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 MI-DEL Graham-Style Pie Crust
- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- Make the cheesecake pie: Place cream cheese in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium high speed until cream cheese is completely smooth. Add powdered sugar, orange juice concentrate, and vanilla to mixer and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Scrape filling into pie crust and refrigerate 2-3 hours until firm.
- While pie chills, make the the cranberry compote topping: In a small saucepan, combine all compote ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and simmer compote until cranberries are broken down and sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and chill.
- Once ready to serve pie, top pie with cranberry compote and spread to edges. Slice pie and enjoy!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.