White chocolate and pumpkin are the ultimate combo in this INCREDIBLY soft snickerdoodle skillet cookie! Whips up in one bowl in minutes for whenever you’ve got a cookie craving.
Has there ever been a more FALL-WORTHY skillet cookie in the history of cookies?
I wouldn’t know because this white chocolate pumpkin snickerdoodle skillet cookie is currently all I’m eating.
Basically a perfect little fall cookie package, y’all. We’ve got pumpkin + white chocolate which is pretty much my FAVORITE combo in the world. There’s also snickerdoodle because who doesn’t love cinnamon sugar on eeeeerrrthing?
Lastly it’s all in skillet cookie form. Cause lets be honest: XXL cookies rock this world.
First off, let’s make some DOUGH. The cookie kind which honestly is better than money in my opinion.
- We’ve just got yer basic snickerdoodle cookie dough which means basic things like butter, sugar, an egg, cream of tartar, etc. A few tablespoons of pumpkin puree and a huge pile of white chocolate chips never hurt anyone either, guys.
- Jam it all in your skillet then sprinkle that baby with a heavy hand of cinnamon sugar. Maybe more white chocolate too. Why the heck not??
Quick trip to the oven. Even quicker trip straight to your face. PLEASE try to let this one cool for a little bit tho, guys. It’ll slice up much easier.
Or ya know you could just pull a Sarah and eat your cookie with a spoon straight out of the skillet.
Slices are overrated, ya feel?
White Chocolate Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie
White chocolate and pumpkin are the ultimate combo in this INCREDIBLY soft snickerdoodle skillet cookie! Whips up in one bowl in minutes for whenever you've got a cookie craving.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-in cast iron skillet and set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Beat in pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
Add pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda, cream of tartar, and flour to liquid mixture and mix until dough is just combined. Fold in white chocolate chips then press dough evenly into the bottom of prepared skillet.
Combine pumpkin pie spice and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over skillet cookie. Bake skillet cookie at 350F 15-20 minutes or until edges begin to turn golden brown. Cool cookie in skillet 10 minutes then slice into wedges and serve. Enjoy!