“These homemade chocolate chips couldn’t be simpler to make, and are 10 times more healthy for you!” ~Sarah
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl combine coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir well until combined. Add cocoa and stir well until you have a thick consistency.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Transfer mixture to a Ziplock bag and seal. Trim off a corner from bag then begin piping chocolate in little blobs on parchment paper.
- Freeze chocolate chips for 15-20 minutes or until solid.
Store in freezer.
Yield: About 2 cups