“The sweet surprise in these delicious cookies is a yummy burst of chocolate.” ~Sarah
- 3/4 cup chunky or creamy sugar-free peanut butter
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 16 sugar-free chocolate kisses
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, oil, honey, and eggs. Beat rapidly until combined.
- In a medium bowl combine 3 cups flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture and stir until combined. Add remaining flour until you have a stiff dough.
- Shape dough into 1-2 in balls. Flatten balls, place chocolate kiss inside and carefully wrap dough around chocolate until chocolate is covered.
- Bake at 375 F 14-15 minutes.
Yield: 16 large cookies
Store in airtight container for 3-4 days.
Note: You can make your own chocolate kisses with this recipe: