“These cute little candies have a delicious nut filling hidden inside them! Plus they’re very easy and fun to make!” ~Sarah
• 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
• 1/4 – 1/3 cup honey -depending on how sweet you want them-
• 1 teaspoon orange extract
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup mixed nuts
1. In a small bowl stir coconut oil, honey, and orange extract until smooth. Add cocoa powder and stir until combined.
2. Divide chocolate mixture in half and using pastry brush, paint bottom and sides of silicone candy/baking pan molds.
3. Freeze molds 20 min.
4. Remove pan from freezer and drop about 1 tablespoon mixed nuts in chocolate shell. Top each mold with remaining chocolate mixture and gently spread with spoon.
5. Return pan to freezer and freeze 20 min. Remove from freezer and pop candies out of molds. Serve immediately.
Yield: 10-12 candies. (depending on your mold)
Note: If not using immediately return to freezer. Store in freezer up to 1 week.