“These little truffles taste just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And they’re so easy to make!” ~Sarah
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
• 3/4- 1 cup cherry jam (or raspberry or strawberry)
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl until smooth. Divide mixture in half and set one half aside.
2. Fill silicone candy molds 1/4 full of peanut butter mixture. Place in freezer 15-20 minutes until solid.
3. Remove candy from freezer and drop 1 heaping teaspoon jam over peanut butter. Top with remaining half of peanut butter mixture. Return to freezer 25-30 minutes. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen candies (depending on your mold)
Store candies in freezer up to 1 week.