Today was definitely a cookie sort of day.
Ohhhh yes. Preferably a cookie with one of my favorite things ever: CHOCOLATE!!
humongously-huge chocoholic. Hand me chocolate and I’ll be your best friend forever. Hand me THESE cookies and I’ll do a happy dance while I’m stuffing my face with them!
Or maybe I won’t. After all, it is bikini season and I
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a date with a cookie. Yes, I am dating a cookie. Sad, huh?
Nope! I’ve never been happier! 😀
Double-Chocolate Nut Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2-1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, beat butter, sour cream, honey, eggs, and milk until smooth. Stir in salt, baking powder, cornstarch and flour until you have a stiff (but slightly sticky) dough. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Stir gently to combine. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill in freezer no longer than 45 minutes.
- 2. Roll chilled dough into 1-in balls and place on parchment-paper lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 F 12 minutes. Do not overbake cookies or they will not be soft and chewy.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
- Store cookies in an airtight container up to 2 days