- My awesome friends and family! I wouldn’t be who I am today without ’em.
- My kitchen, especially my “whole and heavenly” oven! There are times when I absolutely HATE my kitchen, but hey, I’m glad that I’m lucky enough to have one!
- Pie. Lots of pie 😀
- My faith in God.
- The impending arrival of a new dishwasher! (Which is very badly needed) And the fact that I don’t have to pay for a multi drum clamp!
- Soup. ♥
- These little cuties 😀
6 nieces and nephews! From left to right: Lilly, Madison, Josie, Ava, Kelvin, and Carter.
- My understanding of healthier living AND eating!
- Gorgeous fall days
- My crazy family—this is only a small amount of the craziness in this family!
- The fact that my older brother, who is a US Marine will be home for a visit in only 1 month!Left to right: David and his girlfriend, Chalyse.
- My 8 brothers and sisters. They drive me crazy 99.9% of the time, but I love them all to death!NOTE: These are only 5 of my 8 brothers and sisters—my two older brothers and sister are spread out as far as Kansas and California! Pictured left to right: Michael, me, Rachel, Ruth, Isaiah on top, and Abigail on the bottom.
- My little kitchen helper!
- A tech-y older brother who is more than happy to help me out with the confusing stuff about running a blog!
Daniel and his 7-month old daughter, Lilly–I just think this is the most precious picture–and no, Lilly wasn’t really driving!
- My love for dance ♥
- My mom’s cornbread stuffing and cranberry sauce—my favorite Thanksgiving dishes!
- A big sister who loves me…I think?
- My mom and dad. I love them both with all my heart!
- You guys! WAHO would never be what it is today without my faithful readers 😀
- A blog where I can share my thoughts with you guys! It took me a loooong time to make my blog even readable, but I’m so happy and thankful for how far I’ve come this past year.
Happy Thanksgiving you guys!