Ultra-fudgy and unbelievably chocolate-y inside, these rich, deep-dish brownies are the perfect dessert for your sweetheart, but they’re seriously so good you may not want to share!
I have a thing for the mini food. Or more specifically: Individual super-deep, ultra-fudgy brownies that you don’t have to share with ANYONE.
No need to even share with you sweetheart if you don’t wanna. Muahahaha.
P.S. I did save you a brownie, but I accidentally ate it for breakfast this morning…
LIES. I’m a huge kidder, guys. The dog ate it. Like really.
So have you heard? It’s almost Friday. Sooo I am therefore proclaiming today get-ready-for-Friday-by-taste-testing-all-the-deep-dish-brownies day.
This could be a long day, so we better grab some milk to go with our brownie goodness. 🙂
These brownies are seriously so dense, thick, and chocolate-y they almost remind me of the texture of fudge. They make me wanna just SQUEAL with delight.
*cover your ears*
Fudge + Brownies + Deep-dish + Mini food = The prez of Brownie Utopia.
It’s a wonderful thing. ♥
Hey there. Don’t mind me I’m just kinda doing my patented brownie happy-dance over here…
Don’t picture that if you value your eyeballs.
Now, don’t let the title fool ‘ya into thinking that we’re digging into itty-bitty, two-bite brownies today. You’ll notice that title also has the words DEEP-DISH. Those are two veeeery powerful words, guys. They change the deal.
So I got sneaky-sneaky and kinda tricked you guys into thinking you’re getting a mini brownie, but in reality, you are actually getting a THICKER brownie disguised as mini food which = MORE brownie ultimately resulting in twice the awesomeness.
I mean, I’m just so devious that way. 😉
Oh, and let me tell you something very important. DO enjoy these brownies warm from the oven. It’s seriously ‘da BOMB. I mean, I love a nice cold brownie as much as the next gal, but these deep-dish beauties are at their absolute best nice ‘n’ hot from the oven.
It kinda sets the eat-all-of-’em risk at about a 10/10.
Want to bring these little guys to a gathering? No problem! Just pop ’em in the microwave for about 1 minute on high.
Then….eat the whole freaking thing. That whole sharing-is-nice thing is soooo overrated.
These brownies definitely aren’t nice. They’re just a teensy-tiny bit on the naughty side. That darned sneaky deep-dish, ultra-fudgy brownie goodness and all. ♥
Oh, and obviously it goes without saying that a nice large plop of whipped cream and a cute little strawberry on top of these brownies is absolutely required.
P.S. Next time I make these brownies which is probably gonna be later today for the 12th-ish time, I PROMISE I won’t let the dog eat yours. 😉
Mini Deep-Dish Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whipped cream and berries for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease four 4-in ramekins and dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a double-boiler. Gently stir over medium high heat until smooth and melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Quickly whisk melted chocolate mixture in until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and salt. Gently fold into liquid mixture until just combined.
- Divide brownie batter between prepared ramekins and gently smooth tops (ramekins should be about 3/4 full) Bake brownies at 350F 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs sticking to it.
- Serve deep-dish brownies warm with whipped cream and berries if desired.
More brownies from around the web…*cue drooling*
Flourless Chocolate Chip Brownies — Primavera Kitchen
Brownie Gooey Bars — Crazy For Crust
Boyfriend Brownies — Well Plated
Natalie @ Tastes Lovely says
I have a thing for individual size desserts too! Then I don’t have to share, it’s all for me! I love this deep dish brownies. Too good!
Exactly! That’s totally the best part about mini food. 🙂 Thanks Natalie!
Kelly - Life Made Sweeter says
I love mini foods, they’re so much cuter and more fun to eat since I don’t have to share 🙂 These deep dish brownies look seriously gorgeous! I’ll take them all!
Thanks so much Kelly!!
Thalia @ butter and brioche says
Craving one of these little deep dish brownies right now – they look so wonderful Sarah. Love the beautiful little garnish too!
Thank you Thaila!!
These brownies are so awesome, Sarah! Love that they’re in individual little portions and deep dish. The thicker the better! Pinned 🙂
Thanks for pinning, Danielle!