It’s that time again! Time to revisit all of the most popular recipes from 2015. Cringe at the less-than-appealing photos I took only 6 months ago, and get the hangries BAD anyway.
Before I forget, have you taken my reader survey yet?? If not, go, go, go! I’m planning out recipes and content for 2016 and I want your input!
Now can we get sappy for a quick moment? You guys blew me away in 2015. Literally. Blog traffic more than quadrupled in size since last year and is still steadily growing. I get emails and comments all the time from you awesome people telling me you’re making my recipes and loving them, and to be honest that just makes my whole year.
Thanks for putting up with me and letting me share my slightly-insane food obsessions with you every day. Big, fat, XXL virtual hugs going your way right now. Y’all rock!
Now let’s get down to the top 25 recipe countdown of 2015! Spoiler alert: You’re going to be slightly surprised at the most popular recipe from this past year—it’s so amazing, yet so darn simple!
25. Ranch-Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad
24. How To Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
23. Skinny Mocha Banana Crunch Ice Cream
22. Copycat Kings Hawaiian Bread Rolls
21. Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Truffles
20. How To Melt Chocolate (the right way!)
19. Banana Chai Spice Smoothie
18. 10-Minute Homemade Eggnog
17. Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
16. Cinnamon Roll Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Smoothie
15. Caramel Pumpkin Spice Lattes
14. Green Chile Sweet Corn Queso Dip
13. Bakery-Style Double Chocolate Cookies
12. Slow-Cooker Harvest Beef Stew
11. How To Make a Chili Bar
10. Soft and Chewy Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. Mediterranean Tortellini Pasta Salad
8. Slow-Cooker Italian Beef Bolognese
7. Ultimate Gluten-Free Fudge Brownies
6. Italian Wedding Soup
5. Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Crepes
4. Slow-Cooked Sloppy Joes
3. Springtime Veggie Pasta Primavera
2. Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
1. Seriously the Best Guacamole in the World
Y’all sure like your guac apparently! I shared this recipe only just this past spring, but almost immediately it went viral on Pinterest and climbed up to nearly 50,000 pins in only a few months! Readers tell me that it definitely lives up to it’s name!
A few of my personal favorites that didn’t make the popular post cut. 😛
One-Skillet 30-Minute Chicken Parmesan
Healthy Peanut Butter Chia Seed Granola
Classic Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
30-Minute Chicken Veggie Curry
Coffee Shop-Style Pumpkin Spice Scones
Thank you for another awesome year, peeps! What was your favorite recipe from 2015 on Whole and Heavenly Oven?
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
2015 has been a wonderful year for you, Sarah! I’m loving this delicious roundup! I want each and every one of these delicious treats! 🙂 I can’t wait to see what 2016 brings you! Happy New Year, friend!
Aww thank you so much, Gayle! I so appreciate all the sweet support you’ve given me the past year! You’re a rockstar! xoxo
Kristine | Kristine's Kitchen says
I can see why these recipes made your most popular list! Yum! I want to try that banana chai smoothie, and those crepes are GORGEOUS! I can’t wait to see what 2016 brings for you!
Yes, you so need to try that smoothie, Kristine!! Happy New Year, lady!! xoxo
Sarah, I’ve just gotten really hangry scrolling down this list…especially for chocolate muffins and cookies (just sayin’). 🙂 And I’m not really sure which photos you’re referring to as less-than-appealing — they look great to me! It’s been one delicious year here and congrats on the awesome growth! Keep up the good work and have a Happy New Year, friend!
Haha! Thanks so much Marcie! You are seriously SO sweet. xoxo Happy New Year!!
Love this delicious round-up! You’ve worked so hard this year and totally deserve the awesome growth and I can’t wait to see what 2016 brings! 🙂 Keep up the amazing work girl!! Happy Happy New Year!
Thank you Kelly! Your support means so much to me! Happy New Year. 🙂
Denise | Sweet Peas & Saffron says
What a delicious year for you Sarah! Love how diverse your recipes are! Can’t wait to see what you cook up in 2016 🙂
Thanks Denise!! Happy New Year, girl! 🙂