Macaroni and Cheese
1. Toss cherry tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Roast tomatoes at 400F 20-25 minutes until softened and bursting.
3. Make the basil pesto in food processor or blender.
4. Make the cheese sauce.
5. Cook 1 lb pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
6. Combine pasta, cheese sauce, and tomatoes in a baking dish.
7. Bake macaroni at 400F 15-20 minutes. Drizzle pesto over top.
Enjoy this fresh summer twist on macaroni and cheese! Click the link below for the full recipe.