BREAKFAST CORNED BEEF
1. Make the Thousand Island dressing by combining mayonnaise, pickle relish, ketchup, onion, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon dressing on a flour tortilla.
3. Top tortilla with swiss cheese, scrambled eggs, sauerkraut, and corned beef slices.
4. Top beef with additional swiss cheese and fold opposite end of tortilla over filling.
5. Cook quesadilla in a nonstick pan in melted butter until golden-brown, flipping once.
These loaded quesadillas come together in MINUTES are are the perfect use for leftover St. Patrick's Day corned beef!