BUTTERNUT SQUASH ALFREDO PASTA
1. Drizzle butternut squash and broccoli with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast at 400F 20 minutes.
2. In a medium pan over medium-high heat, saute garlic in butter until fragrant.
3. Add flour and cook until golden brown.
4. Add heavy cream and milk. Cook until thickened then whisk in Parmesan and grated nutmeg.
5. Place roasted butternut squash in a blender.
6. Pour alfredo sauce into blender with squash and attach lid.
7. Blend until sauce is completely smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Fold cooked pasta, roasted broccoli, and parsley into sauce until evenly coated.
Ready in only 30 minutes and a much healthier version of alfredo!