1. In the bowl of a mixer, dissolve yeast in warm milk. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Mix in sugar, melted butter, eggs, and salt until smooth.
3. Mix in flour and increase speed to medium until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
4. Knead dough either with mixer or by hand until smooth and elastic.
5. Place dough in a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let rise 1 hour until doubled.
6. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
7. Punch dough down, turn onto a floured surface, and roll into a 12x15 inch rectangle.
8. Spread cream cheese filling over half of dough, then fold opposite half over filling. Pinch edges to seal.
9. Use a serrated knife or bench scraper to cut dough into 1 x 7.5 inch strips.
10. Twist each strip into a knot, tucking ends underneath. Place buns 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
11. Allow buns to rise 30-45 minutes or until doubled in size. Bake rolls at 375F 20-25 minutes.
12. In a medium bowl, whisk powdered sugar, coffee, and half-and-half cream together until smooth.
Drizzle glaze over buns and dig into these beautiful breakfast pastries!