Baked Feta Pizza
1. Place tomatoes, garlic, shallot, and a brick of feta in a baking dish.
2. Drizzle feta and tomatoes with olive oil and roast at 400F 35-40 minutes.
3. Mash feta and tomatoes with a wooden spoon until a semi-chunky sauce forms.
4. Gather roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives, and basil for toppings.
5. Spread feta sauce on pizza crust and top with mozzarella and toppings.
6. Bake pizza 10-12 minutes until a deep golden brown. Top with fresh basil.
Slice pizza into wedges and dig into your new favorite addition to pizza night!