TANDOORI CHICKEN SKEWERS
1. Cut boneless skinless chicken thighs into 2-inch pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine plain yogurt, garlic, ginger, and spices.
3. Place chicken cubes in marinade and toss until evenly coated.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow chicken to marinade at least 2 hours.
5. Make the tzatziki sauce by combining plain yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, mint, salt, and pepper.
6. Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto skewers.
7. Grill chicken over medium-high heat, turning occasionally until chicken is cooked through.
Serve chicken with tzatziki sauce for dipping and enjoy this Indian classic made easy at home!