HOW TO MAKE
cold brew coffee
1. Place coarsely-ground coffee grounds in a 2-qt mason jar or pitcher.
2. Pour cold water over grounds and stir well. Chill cold brew overnight or at least 12 hours.
3. Place cheesecloth or a coffee filter in a fine-mesh sieve and place over a 1-qt jar.
4. Pour cold brew through strainer until all the cold brew is strained. Discard grounds.
5. Gather ice and desired coffee creamers or coffee syrups.
6. Pour cold brew over ice and enjoy black or sweeten with desired syrups/creamers.
Every bit as good as any coffee shop and MUCH cheaper to make at home!