HOW TO MAKE
1. Make the crepe batter by blending milk, eggs, honey, vanilla, salt, and flour until smooth.
2. Working in batches, melt butter in a nonstick pan and cook crepes by 1/4 cupfuls 1-2 min per side.
3. Make the berry sauce by combining berries, sugar, lemon juice, and water in a medium pan.
4. Bring sauce to a simmer then reduce heat to medium-low and let cook 10-15 minutes until thick.
5. Make the cream cheese filling by beating cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon juice.
6. Fill warm crepes with cream cheese filling and fold into quarters.
7. Top crepes with warm berry sauce.
Top crepes with powdered sugar and enjoy this brunch classic in the comfort of your own home!