chocolate chip cookies
1. Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until creamy.
1.Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until creamy.
2. Add creamy peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt.
4. Add flour mixture to liquid mixture and mix until a dough forms.
5. Fold rice krispie cereal and semisweet chocolate chips into dough.
6. Form dough into 1-in balls and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
7. Bake cookies at 350F 10-12 minutes until edges are browned.
These soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies have the BEST texture and are a popular choice with the kiddos!
Find more delicious recipes at Whole and Heavenly Oven!