ROASTED RED PEPPER
1. Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels and cut horizontally 2/3 of the way through each breast.
2. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Dredge both sides in flour, shaking off excess.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sear chicken on both sides in olive oil/butter until golden brown.
4. Remove chicken from pan and saute baby spinach, roasted red peppers, and garlic in olive oil.
5. Place chicken back in pan and stuff with spinach/pepper mixture and fresh mozzarella slices.
6. Bake chicken at 375F 20-25 minutes until chicken registers 165F.
7. Serve chicken hot alongside your favorite mixed greens salad!
Ready for the dinner table in only 40 minutes and the easiest way to make chicken breasts more special!