MAPLE GLAZED CHICKEN
1. Pat chicken dry and season both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sear chicken in olive oil.
4. Cook chicken on both sides until golden-brown. Transfer to a plate.
5. In same skillet, heat olive oil then add diced onions and sweet potatoes.
6. Saute sweet potato and onion 5-8 minutes until browned. Add salt, pepper, and paprika.
7. Nestle chicken breasts back into pan and bake chicken and sweet potatoes at 400F 20-25 min.
8. Make the maple glaze by simmering garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and maple syrup over medium-high heat.
Drizzle glaze over chicken and sweet potatoes. Dig into this easy 30 minute dinner!