THAI SWEET POTATO CHICKPEA CURRY
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute sweet potatoes and onion in olive oil until browned.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add garlic, ginger, red curry paste, and turmeric.
3. Add coconut milk, diced tomatoes, and chickpeas. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bring curry to a simmer then reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer 20-25 minutes.
5. Add baby spinach, cilantro, and lime juice to curry.
6. Stir spinach into curry until spinach is wilted. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Serve this beautiful vegetarian curry with hot jasmine rice, fresh cilantro, and lime wedges!