TIKTOK BAKED FETA PASTA
1. Place tomatoes, garlic, shallot, and a brick of feta cheese in a baking dish.
2. Drizzle feta and tomatoes with olive oil and white wine. Roast at 400F 35 minutes.
3. Pick out your choice of pasta shape.
4. Boil pasta until al dente, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
5. Use a wooden spoon to smash feta and tomatoes until a sauce forms.
6. Fold pasta and fresh basil into sauce. Thin sauce with pasta water.
Ready in less than an hour and the perfect way to up your pasta game!