THAI DRUNKEN NOODLES
1. Gather mushrooms, yellow onion, sweet pepper, and zucchini.
2. Saute vegetables in vegetable oil until tender and softened.
3. In same skillet, saute fresh ginger, garlic, Thai chili, and green onion until lightly browned.
4. Add vegetables, soy sauce, and noodles to pan and cook several minutes until heated through.
5. Fold fresh Thai basil into noodles and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy this Thai dish made EASY at home in 40 minutes! Completely vegan friendly with many add-in options.