One-Bowl Chocolate Chip Trail Mix Breakfast Cookies
Grab one bowl and only a handful of ingredients to make these jam-packed breakfast cookies! They're ultimately-soft and chewy and only 147 calories per cookie!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 15 cookies
- 1 medium ripe banana mashed
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, beat mashed banana, yogurt, sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until a dough forms. Mix in cranberries, chocolate, and pecans.
Scoop dough into 2-in balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Flatten cookies slightly and bake at 350F 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden around the edges (middles will still be soft) Cool cookies on pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.9g | Protein: 3.8g | Fat: 7.7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.7g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 125mg | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 5.2g