Springtime Asparagus Cobb Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
This spring-themed cobb salad will put all other lunch salads to shame! Loaded to the brim with spring goodness and drizzled with an INSANE red wine dressing!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 lb cooked asparagus
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs shelled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cooked chicken breast about 6 oz diced
- RED WINE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, arrange all salad ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve salad with red wine vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 11.5g | Fat: 15.3g | Saturated Fat: 3.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11.4g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 198mg | Fiber: 2.9g | Sugar: 2.7g