Almond Butter Chai Spice Granola
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 8 cups granola
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325F. Line a large 15x11x3 baking sheet and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut, almonds, sugar, chia seeds, spices, and salt. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil and almond butter until completely smooth, whisking occasionally. Whisk in maple syrup and vanilla.
Pour almond butter mixture over dry oatmeal mixture and gently stir until just combined. Spread granola onto prepared baking sheet and gently flatten into pan.
Bake granola at 325F 40 minutes or until granola is golden-brown. Cool granola completely, then use your hands to break granola into bite-sized clusters. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.7g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 19.8g | Saturated Fat: 10.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9.6g | Sodium: 105mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10.6g