Cajun-Rubbed Chicken Tenders with Mango-Avocado Salsa
Extra-juicy, cajun-rubbed chicken tenders are piled high with a sweet 'n' spicy mango avocado salsa for one super-easy and flavorful weeknight chicken dinner!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 lbs chicken breasts each breast split in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium mango peeled and diced
- 2 medium avocados peeled and diced
- 1/2 jalapeno minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Rub chicken breasts with cajun seasoning. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmery. Cook chicken breasts in batches, turning occasionally until chicken is golden brown on each side and registers 160F. Keep warm and set aside.
Make the salsa: In a large bowl, combine all salsa ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve salsa over warm chicken tenders. Enjoy immediately!