Spicy Beef Taco Salad Lettuce Wraps
All the things you love about taco salad are piled into these INSANELY flavor-packed taco salad lettuce wraps! They're ready to go in 20 minutes with only a handful of simple ingredients.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup kidney beans, drained
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 butter lettuce leaves
- Diced tomato, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream for topping
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef with onion, garlic, and jalapeno until beef is no longer pink. Add taco seasoning, kidney beans, and sweet corn and cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Fill butter lettuce leaves with taco filling and top with diced tomato, cheese, and sour cream. Serve immediately and enjoy!