Greek Yogurt Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
Super-creamy and layered with vanilla greek yogurt and tons of mixed berries, these mixed berry overnight oats are a CINCH to throw together the night before and a perfect morning boost.
Servings 3 servings
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt, divided
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In a large mason jar, combine oats, milk, 1/2 cup yogurt, agave, and vanilla. Screw lid on and shake to combine. Let chill in fridge overnight or at least 8 hours.
When ready to serve: In a small bowl, combine blueberries, strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Let stand 5 minutes until berries begin to release their juices.
Remove oats from fridge and divide between 3 serving glasses. Top each with remaining 1/2 cup greek yogurt and top with berries. Serve overnight oats immediately and enjoy!