Blueberry Oatmeal Cookie Streusel Pie Bars
A juicy blueberry filling and oatmeal cookie-like streusel topping makes these blueberry oatmeal cookie streusel pie bars a perfect no-fuss summer dessert, snack, or even breakfast!
Servings 8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (thaw if using frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberry jam preserves
Preheat oven to 375F. Line a 8x8 square baking pan with foil and lightly grease. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, melted coconut oil, yogurt, and vanilla until crumbly. Set aside 1/3 of crumb mixture and gently pat remaining crumbs in the bottom of prepared pan. Bake crust at 350F 8-10 minutes or until a light golden-brown. Set aside to cool on a wire cooling rack.
In a small bowl, combine blueberries and jam and then spread over crust. Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top and gently press to adhere. Bake bars at 375F 25-30 minutes or until topping is golden and filling is bubbly. Remove from oven and cool completely. Once bars are cooled, use the foil to remove bars from pan. Slice bars into squares and enjoy!