Roasted Cherry Banana Granola Yogurt Bowls
Juicy roasted cherries and sliced bananas are the ultimate breakfast combo in these granola yogurt bowls! Fast and nutritious for a busy morning breakfast.
Servings 3 servings
- 1-1/2 cups pitted and halved fresh cherries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup storebought or homemade granola
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Toss cherries with lemon juice and agave. Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast at 375F 15-20 minutes or until cherries are bursting and softened.
Spoon yogurt into serving bowls and top with bananas, roasted cherries, granola, and almonds. Serve immediately and enjoy!