Instant Pot Poblano Turkey White Chili
Put your turkey leftovers to the BEST use in this poblano turkey white chili that's made entirely in the instant pot, super creamy, extra hearty, and kicked up with spicy poblano!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 medium poblano peppers, diced into 1-in pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 cups cooked turkey, cut into 1-in cubes
- 1 can (15 oz) northern beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) sweet corn, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup half and half cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced avocado, green onions, and crushed chips for topping, optional
Heat instant pot using SAUTE function. Pour oil in bottom of pot and add onion and poblano. Cook until nearly translucent, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and spices and cook 1 minute until fragrant.
Turn off SAUTE function and add turkey, beans, corn, broth, and half and half. Lock lid in place and cook chili on high pressure 10 minutes, letting release pressure naturally for 5 minutes.
Remove lid and stir sour cream into chili. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve chili hot with recommended toppings if desired. Enjoy!
Serving: 8oz | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 65.3g | Protein: 29.8g | Fat: 14.6g | Saturated Fat: 5.1g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 1192mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 10.3g | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 14mg