Add to Collection
Go to Collections
One-Pot Teriyaki Veggie Noodles Skillet
Made-from-scratch teriyaki sauce transforms this one-pot veggie noodles skillet into a flavorful and sneakily-healthy dinner side! You won't even miss the regular noodles.
Servings 4 -6 servings
- 4 medium zucchinis ends trimmed
- 4 medium carrots ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Using a spiralizer, cut zucchini and carrots into long noodles. Place in a large bowl with onion and garlic and set aside.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil until shimmery. Add noodles mixture to skillet and saute 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are slightly softened.
Make the sauce: Add soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, and garlic to noodles mixture. Gradually mix in cornstarch/water mixture until smooth. Stir occasionally until sauce is thickened and clings to noodles. Remove from heat and season noodles with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle fresh parsley over top and serve warm. Enjoy!