Add to Collection
Go to Collections
White Chocolate Pecan Orange Cranberry Bark
Loaded down with all the goods, this white chocolate pecan orange cranberry bark is great for gifts and is SO incredibly easy to throw together!
Servings 4 -6 servings
- 2 cups white chocolate chips OR 16 oz finely chopped white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries divided
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans divided
- Additional orange zest optional
In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate 30 seconds. Stir, then return to microwave for an additional 30 seconds and gently stir white chocolate until completely melted.
Immediately mix in half-and-half, orange zest, salt, vanilla, nutmeg, 1/3 cup dried cranberries, and 1/3 cup toasted pecans into white chocolate until combined. Immediately spread white chocolate mixture out to 1/2-in thickness on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle remaining cranberries and pecans on top, pressing to adhere. Sprinkle with additional orange zest if desired.
Refrigerate bark 1 hour until completely firm. Remove from fridge and break into bite-sized pieces. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature until ready to serve. Enjoy!