Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Moroccan Chicken Thighs with Carrots + Brussels Sprouts
A flavorful Moroccan spice rub coats every inch of these juicy chicken thighs with tender roasted brussels sprouts and carrots.---the easiest and healthiest one sheet-pan dinner!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Chicken and Veggies:
- 1-1/2 lbs bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 lb whole carrots peeled, trimmed and cut into 1-in thick cubes
- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 medium onion cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
In a small bowl, combine all spice rub ingredients. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 375F. Arrange chicken, carrots, brussels sprouts, and onion wedges in a 9x13 baking pan and drizzle olive oil over top. Rub spice mixture all over both sides of chicken and veggies.
Roast chicken and veggies at 375F 35-40 minutes or until chicken registers 165F and veggies are tender. Serve warm and enjoy!